We offer a no-nonsense approach to cleaning bird droppings, including pigeon dropping removal. We can also install measures to prevent a repeat build-up.
Our pigeon dropping clean up specialists use powerful detergents to remove all trace of bacteria and fungi which are harmful to human health.
If left unchecked, bird droppings can:
- Pose a public health risk and cause illness, particularly to the young and old
- Cause corrosion on structures and machinery
- Result in an unpleasant odor and appearance
For a free pigeon dropping cleaning quote, please complete our enquiry form.
Disease causing organisms commonly found in pigeon droppings
The high nutrient content of bird excrement provides an excellent sanctuary for potentially harmful organisms.
- Humans become infected by inhaling dust containing dried faeces, urine, or respiratory secretions of infected birds.
- Other sources of exposure include a bite from an infected bird and handling the plumage and tissues of infected birds.
- The main disease organisms found in bird droppings are Cryptococcosis, Histoplasmosis and Psittacosis.
Contact Hawk Force TODAY, your local bird dropping clean up and removal specialists, for further information and a free no obligation quote, using our enquiry form.