Our trained falconers offer the ultimate natural seagull deterrent. Unlike artificial deterrents, there is no way for a seagull to out smart a bird-of-prey. High speed falcons will scatter flocks of seagulls within seconds; and the effect is a lasting highly effective seagull control method.
A falcon only need fly for an hour or two per week to create an effective "no-fly-zone".
To scare, but not to kill
Our birds are used simply to scare, but not to kill seagulls. Our falconers are sensitive to the public wishes not to see hunting with falcons in town centres.
Advantages of falconry
- Ideal humane seagull control method for large open spaces such as town-squares.
- The deterrent effect does not diminish over time. i.e. Herring gulls do not become habituated to the presence of birds-of-prey.
- There is no physical installation; the aesthetics of the area remain unchanged.
- A reduction in seagull droppings and their associated cleaning costs. Our methods often pay for themselves!
- Improved sight, smell and hygiene in the area.
- The public can eat their fish and chips in peace!
For a free quote on falconry seagull control or for advice on any other bird pest control problems, fill in our enquiry form or call now on 01732 373 017.